Tabs

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Lisa King


I'm Lisa King from Kelso, Washington. My husband and I have been married for 26 years, and we have two kids, both in college. I work as a teacher's aide at a local elementary school, a job I've been blessed to do for 13 years. And I also have two cats who think their hair should be a part of every project I create!

I've been scrapbooking since my daughter was 3 (she's 18 now). I saw a scrapbook that a friend made for her daughter, and I said, "I have to do that!" What started as stickers and a few die cuts has turned into my favorite way to relax, create and spend time with friends. I scrap mostly 8 1/2 x 11 size, but love to make mini albums, cards and creative "projects" involving paper.

When not working or scrapping, you can find me reading, watching reality TV (Survivor!) and spending time with my family. We are Disney fanatics, and a lot of my albums and layouts focus on our many trips to Disneyland. I also love the beach and hope to own a home somewhere on the Oregon Coast in the future. And I'm rarely without a cup of coffee nearby!

I want to thank Melinda for asking me to be her guest designer for December. What a fun opportunity! Happy holidays and happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment