Tabs

Monday, January 17, 2011

Welcome to Scrappy Chics Aimee


I’m Aimee, and I’ve been scrapbooking for almost 14 years. I grew up in Wasilla, Alaska and still live within 20 miles of where I graduated from high school. My husband and I’ve been together for over 24 years, married for five of those. We have a 14 year old daughter and a furry kid (our boxer, who’s getting up there in years). Scrapbooking has eclipsed all of the other hobbies I used to have, and I’m just now getting back into a few of them. I started trying to teach myself how to crochet, just so I could use cute little crocheted flowers on my layouts… When I’m not scrapping, I’m working and spending time with my family. I work with two of my best friends, and I’m lucky enough to laugh every day while I’m working. Having summers off, that’s when I do the bulk of my creating; but I manage to find time to sneak a page in on the weekends… You can find me at my blog: optimistic scrappiness…

No comments:

Post a Comment