Tabs

Friday, August 14, 2009

Fling

Oh boy!!! Today's fling is going to be interesting. I have two new kits, which are sooooo cute. They have a mix of Sassa Frass, Lilly Bee, Jenni Bowlin paper. The embellishments in the kit include, Basic Grey stamps, Sassa Frass, Glitz Design, Fancy Pants, and Jenni Bowlin. There is also a mini album by Fancy Pants. I love both kits.
Im really excited because I have a mixture of FUN papers. It is my first kits where I have been able to have papers from different companies. I LOVE to coordinate the different lines, it is way to much fun....
Come on down to the fling today, I cant wait to see you. I know its cold and rainy!! YUK!!! Its a perfect day to scrapbook!!!
I will post pics of my new kits tomorrow.
Happy Scrapping my friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment