Tabs

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

More new stuff

I have more new stuff... I will take pics tonight and post first thing in the morning. I have been working really hard this week putting together kits for the Friday Fling this Friday. Im really excited I will have fun Alaska stuff. Plus some other super cute kits.
I will have kits filled with paper and embellishments that coordinate with the paper. I will also have "just" paper kits for you paper junkies. I have not forgot you embellishment junkies I will have "just" embellishment kits for you.
Jacquline Briggs will be with me at the fling with lots of gorgeous handmade jewelry.

Im excited to see everybody!!!

Please be patient with my website.... It is still under construction and I should have it up and going next week.

Its raining so stay in and scrap!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment